GET A BETTER CUT IN NOVEMBER WITH ROVER!
Purchase a new Rover Raider or Rancher and receive a pre-paid VISA card, worth $200! Purchase the mighty Rover Lawn King and receive a pre-paid VISA card worth $300!
Not only will you be the proud owner of a magnificent new Rover ride on mower..... You will also get a better cut, with money back in your pocket!
PLUS, Purchase from a selected range of Rover push mowers and receive a bonus gift pack!
Bonus gift pack includes a handy 11 in 1 Rover multi-tool, Rover stubby holder, and Rover cap.
To qualify for your cashback or bonus gift pack:
Simply head into your nearest Rover dealer and purchase from a selected range of Rover ride ons and / or push mowers between November 1st and November 30th 2018*
*Cashback is via online redemption. Prepaid VISA cards will be mailed out after an eligible online claim is completed. Terms and conditions apply, see below:
Cash Back Promotion Terms & Conditions (AU)
1. Information on how to participate in the Rover Cash Back promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Claims that do not comply with these Conditions of Entry are ineligible. Internet access and a valid email account are required to claim a Cash Back. Claim forms sent via Post, facsimile or any other method will not be accepted. By claiming a Cash Back, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees of the Promoter, Rover Dealers/stockists and the affiliated companies and agencies of the Promoter are ineligible to claim a Cash Back.
Government Departments, Hire Companies and Direct Commercial Accounts (Key Account Holders) are eligible to claim. The Rover Cash Back promotion is only open to Participants.
“Participants” means residents of Australia (other than the excluded persons set out in this clause 2), who purchase a qualifying Product from an authorised Rover Dealer / Stockist during the promotional period. Participants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the Participant must read and consent to these Terms & Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this promotion. “Product” refers to the Rover model numbers mentioned within clause 4. The Rover Visa card value is for the sole and exclusive claim in respect of a purchase of a Product. The Promoter reserves the right to request the details of individual redemptions and proof of sale. By participating in this promotion, authorised Rover Dealers/stockists accept the full Terms and Conditions, and agree to provide the Promoter, upon request, details of any transaction to validate that the Products were on-sold. It is the individual Rover Dealers/stockist’s responsibility to ensure all their staff are fully aware and abide by these conditions.
3. The Promoter is MTD Products Australia Pty Ltd ABN: 96 004 873 572 of 6 Zenith Road Dandenong South 3175 VIC. Any queries relating to submitting claims should be made in writing via email to: email@example.com
4. To be eligible to claim a $200 or $300 Cash Back, the Participant must purchase during the promotional period, (as set out in clause 5 below) one of the Rover Raider 38 – SKU- 13A276WF333, Rancher 38 – SKU- 13A879WF333, Rancher 42 SKU- 13A879WS333 or Lawn King – SKU- 13AGA1KS333 from an authorised Rover dealer / stockist. Selected superseded models may also be eligible, please refer to www.rovercashback.com.au for a full list of eligible models. Promotion available while stocks last within the period specified in clause 5 below. Claims will not be accepted on Products purchased prior to or after the promotion purchase dates, specified in clause 5. No rain checks.
To be eligible to claim a bonus gift pack, purchase from a selected range of Rover push mowers during the promotional period (as set out in clause 5 below). Please refer to www.rovercashback.com.au for a full list of eligible models.
5. Claims in the promotion are valid only for Products purchased and paid for in full in Australia from authorised Rover dealers / stockists between Thursday 1st November 2018 and Friday 30th November (inclusive). Final claims must be lodged by 11:59pm AEDST on Friday 8th January 2019 in accordance with clause 6. Participant(s) will forfeit claims not made by this date.
6. To lodge a Cash Back claim, the Participant must visit www.rovercashback.com.au and complete the official on-line claim form by entering their details, answering the associated questions, uploading proof of purchase and entering / selecting the model number and the serial number of the product purchased. Claims must be lodged via the Rover internet site only by the date specified in clause 5. Claim forms sent via Post, facsimile or any other method will not be accepted.
7. Multiple claims per person are accepted. Each claim must include proof of purchase and a unique serial number. Each Product purchased can only be used once for redeeming one Cash Back. Claims will be deemed invalid if the same serial number is used on more than one claim. The Promoter reserves the right to request that claimant’s present proof of purchase in the form of a purchase receipt (clearly showing that a Product was purchased, store of purchase and purchase date) for all claims for Cash Back claim validation. Failure to provide proof of purchase for all claims submitted may result in invalidation of all claims at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Every valid claim received in accordance with clause 6 will be awarded either a $200 or $300 Cash Back dependant on the model purchased. The Cash Back will be issued in the form of a Visa prepaid gift card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa prepaid gift card are not included. For full terms and conditions on the use of the card, including fees and charges, visit ichoosegift.mycardplace.com Card issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32087652024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit License 240984. Funds will be issued in Australian Dollars.
9. Please allow for up to 60 days from the date that the claim is validated for processing. Claimants will be notified that their claim has been submitted by email and will also be notified via email if any issues arise with their claim. Visa prepaid gift card will be delivered to the Participant’s nominated Australian address (as specified on the claim form).
10. Participants must activate their Rover Visa prepaid gift card when they receive it by going to ichoosegift.mycardplace.com prior to going in store. The card will be valid for 12 months from date of issuance.
11. Participants can check their card available balance and complete transaction history at any time free of charge online at: ichoosegift.mycardplace.com. Should the Participant wish to check their balance using the automated phone service, charges will apply and will be deducted against the card. Refer to the detailed card Terms and Conditions for charges applicable to the Visa prepaid card.
12. If a Participant claims the Cash Back offer and later returns or exchanges the Product, due to a defect in the Product, in accordance with law and the relevant Rover Dealer’s/stockist’s Terms and Conditions of sale, then the amount refunded or credited to the Participant will be the amount paid for the Product, less the Cash Back amount.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date of the promotion at its discretion.
14. With the exception of ordinary Product discounts, in the form of in-store sales offered by Rover dealers / stockists the promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
15. The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Claims and Cash Backs are not transferable, exchangeable, redeemable for cash or assignable, unless otherwise specified by the Promoter.
17. If for any reason a Participant does not claim/redeem a Cash Back (or part of the Cash Back) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Cash Back (or that part of the Cash Back) will be forfeited.
18. If the Visa prepaid gift card is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Visa prepaid gift card with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (b) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any tax liability incurred by a Participant; or (d) taking/redemption of a Cash Back.
21. The Promoter will use the information contained in the claim form to contact Participants if it has any queries regarding claims.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries. Entries are void if illegible, forged, incomplete, and indecipherable or tampered with in any way. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected claims via the Internet. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents exclude liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any unauthorised intervention, incorrect or insufficient supplied merchant identification parameters, or any combination thereof, which cause injury or damage to the Participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or attempted participation in this promotion.
25. If for any reason this Cash Back promotion is not capable of running as planned including: infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, requirement of a regulatory body, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, incorrect or insufficient supplied merchant identification parameters, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this redemption, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to the extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and/or to disqualify a Participant.